This idyllic and picturesque riverside mill complex is home to a diverse range of small and medium enterprises, with offices to let from 200 square feet to
8,500 square feet.
But don’t let its quiet and semi rural location fool you. Far from being a backwater, Wharfebank Mills is only a ‘stone’s throw’ from Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate. And is only minutes away from major road and rail networks.
With high speed internet connectivity through managed internet access, Wharfebank Mills can rival anything available in the cities.
On the A65 just outside Otley, Wharfebank Mills is only 13 miles from Leeds City Centre, 10 miles from Bradford, 13 miles from Harrogate and less than 5 miles from Leeds Bradford Airport.
The A1(M) and the M62 are also quickly and easily accessible.
A regular rail service links Otley with Leeds, Bradford and Ilkley through Menston railway station and a regular local bus service stops outside Wharfebank Mills.
Local amenities in town are only a 15 minute walk away and Waitrose is just round the corner.
Versatile, adaptable, modern workspaces in a converted textile mill.
- High Speed Internet Connections
- Ample free parking with separate visitor parking
- High quality offices and studios
- 200 sq ft to 8,500 sq ft spaces
- Stunning riverside location
- Close to Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate
- Excellent transport links to all major roads, rail and bus networks
- Close to Menston station – regular shuttle bus service to Otley
- Minutes away from Leeds Bradford Airport