- Freehold trade counter investment.
- Let to Screwfix Direct Ltd.
- Highly secure income (net assets £723m).
- Prominent site within Skipton’s premier estate.
- Established trade counter location
- £825,000 plus VAT subject to contract
- Rent passing £59,200 p.a.
- 6.8% Net Initial Yield after allowing for normal purchasers costs.
- 10-year lease – term commencement 02/01/2020.
- Tenant break / Rent Review at the end of year 5.
The subject property is prominently located at the head of the estate road within the popular Snaygill Industrial Estate, Skipton.
Snaygill is a well established trade counter location with other operators including Toolstation, James Hargreaves Plumbing Depot, Plumb Center, C.E.F, Oldfield Lighting and Jac’s Trade and DIY Warehouse.