A high quality industrial business unit including an extensive list of additional fittings. The ground floor comprises a reception foyer and disabled toilet which leads through to the warehouse / workshop facilities on the ground floor. The first floor contains air conditioned office space, meeting room, 2no. WCs and kitchenette facilities.
Further specification items include :-
• 2no. full height electric roller shutter doors
• 3 phase electricity
• Fire alarm system
• Gas central heating to FF office area
• Air conditioning to FF office area
• Gas blower heating system for warehouse
• Security bollards outside warehouse doors
• Parking to the front elevation of the units
• CCTV system with intruder alarm
• Additional mezzanine storage in warehouse
The Crossings Business Park is a 20-acre mixed use scheme in Crosshills developed adjacent to the A629, a dual carriageway linking Keighley to Skipton. The parks high profile has attracted a broad spectrum of businesses including car dealerships, office tenants, trade counters and
general industrial occupiers. Specific occupiers include Skipton Volkswagen, JODA Freight and Millies Wolfheart.